Orange has always been my secret favorite color. Along with being the most versatile color, It is also bright yet soothing. It is a color of positivity and passion. It is a myth that people say color should be chosen based on your skin tone rather, I think irrespective of any skin tone if you know how to carry this color you will always look like a DIVA. But here my top 5 combinations you would want to try with Orange.
- White:- If you are looking for a smart wear? then go for white. It not only looks smart but balances the bright color to make it look even. Pair it with pant and top or skirt and top or Dress and a jacket even. If you want a breakthrough point then here it is. Simply pair your Orange with anything white.
- Soft and restrained: It goes very well neutral. If you like to keep it mellow then pair your orange piece with anything nude. It can either be in a form of skirt pants or even shoes. I personally love nude shoes. But make sure this combo can be very tricky so go for lighter shades in orange as a bright orange may overpower your look entirely.
- Purple: Sounds crazy right? Purple and orange have a unique friendship altogether. You can create a look from hippie to classy with this combo. A loose shirt with palazzo pants would look hippie but simultaneously quite comfortable. On the other hand, a pencil dress with an orange heels looks classy but visually appealing.
- Prints:- This is kind of the safest option. Combining bold orange hues with unique prints is totally effortless as well as virtually interesting . I generally prefer not accessorize too much when it comes to prints. Just a small sling bag & comfortable shoes and you are sorted.
- Blacks:- Saved the best for the last moreover this is my most favorite combo all time . It looks sassy, bossy and trendy all at the same time. Black & White are tones which go with any color in the family then may that be orange or any other color. Though this combo is good by itself if you wish to enhance the look altogether just pair it with some golden accessories and black heels and voila you look beautifully stunning.
I created this look by wearing a simple beach dress with a full sleeves t-shirt using black stilettos and golden accessories.
Beach Dress :- Matalan Dubai || Black T-shirt :- Max Fashion UAE || Stilettos :- New Look (Namshi)